Hi Dad!
What an awesome IDEA to start a Blog for the family. I think it is a great way to communicate with everyone all at once. I am glad to be a part of the community.
Katherine Forst Knoepke
This web log (blog) is for the family of Hank and Florence Forst and their decendents. It is for posting information of interest to the Forst family, not for personal exchanges as would be made in an email from one person to another. It's a great forum for letting the family know what is happening regarding family reunions, Christmas, with your family, and the like. Use it as such.
3 Comments:
Thanks, Katherine. I thought so too. I hope all of your cousins sign on as well. Keith and Kaitlin have so far, and your Uncle Chris and Becky have too. Let's see what happens.
Who all did you send invite's too? Do you need e-mail addresses? I might have some left over from my wedding.
Also - after some trial and error (sorry about the huge post of myself) I figured out how to post pictures to the BLOG. Send some Jpeg files to me if you would like me to post.
Katherine--please send me your family email addresses. Please send them privately to jjkoppi@comcast.net. I'll match them up to the list I am creating.
Also--to anyone reading, send me the email addresses of your parents or siblings so that I can invite them to joint the blog. Just send them to me at jjkoppi@comcast.net. Thanks.
Post a Comment
<< Home