Thursday, March 02, 2006

Forst Family Update

Forst Family Update
Hi, all. I thought it was time to create a Forst Family blog (web log). I need your email addresses so that I can send you an invitation to join. This is a members-only blog, which means that we are going to restrict it to the Forst Family, kids, grandkids, and so on. Everyone who wants to participate needs to send me their email address at jjkoppi@comcast.net. When I receive the address, I will invite that family member to join the blog. This is something that would be great for college kids and anyone in the family who would like to keep up with family happenings. Please pass the word that the blog is established. All you need to do is check in. After that, you can either post a message or comment on an existing message. Don't worry, you'll figure it out after you've checked in a couple of times.

Thanks, everyone. Be looking for you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home